SAN FRANCISCO— The 2nd annual Virtual Reality Strategy (VRS) Conference will welcome industry professionals from around the world to San Francisco on October 25th and 26th. VRS 2017 takes place inside the Hilton Financial District San Francisco Hotel.
Greenlight Insights predicts the virtual reality market will become a major global marketplace with total hardware, software and service revenues exceeding $70B generated by 2022. Platform providers, digital media producers, marketers, and designers recognize a bright future for virtual reality technology and applications, and are thus committing significant resources to strategy development and execution. VRS 2017 is poised to help fast track strategic initiatives while outlining new opportunities for growth.
"VRS 2017 will demonstrate how leading innovators meet tangible business goals using immersive technologies to create experiences that ranges from low-tech immersive entertainment to highly sophisticated organizational workflows," said Clifton Dawson, CEO of Greenlight Insights. "Two important aspects of the Virtual Reality Strategy Conference are that it features highly curated research-driven programming and gives executives an intimate forum to share strategic insights and network.”
VRS Delivers Two Days of Insights, Master Classes, Exhibitors and Networking
For the past several years, Greenlight Insights has delivered unparalleled industry insight to leading VR industry players. For the second year, VRS will unveil and uncover new disruptive strategies for enterprise, media and entertainment, and marketing. Event highlights include:
- Leading Innovators: Business leaders, global innovators and top influencers will take the stage, from companies such as: BMW, Baobab, HTC, Framestore, Unity, and many more.
- New Marketing Summit Series: The inaugural Marketing Summit Series will take place at VRS 2017, where top marketing leaders gather to cover CX, data & analytics, experiential marketing, brand content, and more.
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: Building on the success of last year's powerful session, VRS 2017 will expand the conversation to how VR/AR companies can leverage strategic inclusion as an engine for growth.
- Strategy & Solutions Showcase: Leading solution providers will come together during a series of rapid introductions and exhibits.
- Company Tours: VRS 2017 will kick off the final day with a morning dedicated to visiting San Francisco’s most innovative VR/AR companies and investors during exclusive tours with Comcast Ventures, Virtually Live, and others. Additionally, the program will include private demos and executive networking opportunities.
- Data & Donuts: Join Greenlight Insights’ top analysts and researchers during a unique morning session where attendees can learn about and get their hands on the latest research, ask questions, and gain actionable insight.
Discover New Partners During the Strategy & Solutions Showcase
The Strategy & Solutions Showcase, new to VRS 2017, will feature rapid introductions to innovative VR/AR software and hardware vendors for media, marketing, and design companies. Corporate IT buyers and business development executives can find cutting edge solutions from companies like VividWorks, a web-based configuration and 3D visualization sales management platform, and CognitiveVR, a powerful analytics platform for virtual reality experiences, in addition to several more companies.